Welcome to the Egon von Neindorff Foundation!
You are interested in learning to ride according to the principles of Classical Dressage?
The late Riding Master Egon von Neindorff, (he passed away in 2004) had devoted 50 years of his life to guiding students from all over the world, towards the natural way of training horses. The “Egon von Neindorff” Foundation continues the work in this tradition and in his honor.
We want to teach children, young adults and grown-ups how to ride and convey training methods and techniques which have been passed on through centuries, with a practical and easily accessible approach. We assist you in solving problematic situations with your horse and train your horse according to the timeless classical methods.
Our detailed offers:
- Lunging lessons for beginners and advanced riders
- Private and group lessons according to the principles of classical riding
- Private and group lessons “work on the long reins”
- Private lessons with individual goals (e.g. work in hand, lunging)
- Training of your horse
- Boxes for private horses (full care with paddock time, stallions are also welcome. Usage of the historical riding hall, training hall, round pen and outside riding arena is included)
- Individuall riding presentations for your company or group events
- Practicals and internships
Please stop by for a visit and have a look around – or make arrangements for an appointment with a tour and more detailed information!
Or take advantage of one of our regular events to experience our work (Dates). The Riding Institute will also be pleased to arrange an individual event for your group of app. 50 to 150 people. If you are interested, please get in touch (Contact).