The Institute is located in the former Telegraph Casern in the west of Karlsruhe. It covers a closed area of approximately 10.000 square meters.
The stables contain 50 box stalls.
For riding, an all-weather outside arena, a small training hall an the listed historic riding hall built in 1904 are available.
10 paddocks provide exercise and variety for the horses.
The newly modelled Seminar room in the former “Remise” (fr) serves as a popular meeting and resting place for riders and guests.